Sunday 3 April 2016

[Story] My Sex Adventure in“Alagboja Village” Doing My Waec GCE Part 5

DOWNLOAD COMPLETE STORY HERE

Adeyemi: Emgrin i wl advice you to carry the ”Ayegbami sacrifies” Me: Bro i have math on friday Adeyemi: you can bribe the school invegilators to write it for you Me: ok send me the sacrifies items via text Adeyemi: ok…. He cut the call after 20min this what he text me …. Black pot, 6snack heads, Bitter leaf, dead camelion,dead scorpion,Akara, 12bat heads .. After reading this i was a little relife the next morning on thursday i went to my exam centre to write agric i did nt concentrate, my mind was on my living dead Dick after the paper i saw bose with some of her stupid freind looking at me and laufing i guess she would have tell them abt my living dead dick i went to see a school invegilator tell him i got a urgent call from home that he should help me write my math paper we agreed and i remove N4000 out of N16,000 i brought and paid. my cash remain N11,000 because have spent N1000 earlier. on my way home i saw bose and her friend coming so i quickly follow another way to avoid any embarasment i got home i went out buy mineral and buns bt i could nt eat it i was so worried i ask a guy whr their market is he said i should stop okada and ask him to take me to “oja Alabgboja” i went deir and ask a woman all the sacrifies items she packed it for me inside Leather and said my bill is N12,000 hmmm i was angry i told her just this small items N12,000 she said can i go to the forest and killed 6snakes if i dnt want to buy i should get out menh my eye turned red i beg her and she agreed to collect N10,500 the remaining change with me was just N500 i treked home angry,sad i called my dad and told him they rob me and am very broke he said i should borrow money and come home on sunday to collect some money. i reach my room entered and locked the door sarah came knock knock i did nt answer because am dickless… It friday morning i called Adeyemi Me: bro awfar morning Adeyemi: emgrin okobo good morning Me: how am i going to fix the sacrifies… He explain i fix it , then i take it to the market around 9am i round the market times without number, this is a experience i wl never forget in my life it 12pm i broke the pot and something i dont understand went out of my body i went home tired, i call Adeyemi he said am free menh i was so happy i called Sarah and say i wl love to see her she came i kiss her smooch her boobs i remove her cloth then suck her boobs my dick grown hard i remove her panties menh i faithly insert my hard penis in sarah virgina it entered she screami was happy my tool is back i bang her and she scream like a virgin am sure am the second to sex her she cried i did not even care i fucked sarah 8rounds to be sure my dick is back. she beg me to stop that she cant breath anymore i did nt listen after ejaculating on the 8round i insert my dick in her virgina and it was so hoti pity her and stop she slept off then wake up around 8pm and run home i was happy am now a Man my penis is back then i remember have not eaten since morning i went out with my last card 500 buy suya N200 bread N100 Lacasera N100 i did nt even care it my last card, my dick is back that wat maks me happy… I went to my room then i insert my suya inside bread take first bit sip lacasera am abt to take the second bit then someone knocked my door around 11pm . .. Who is that i said. i heard olaogun sad voice “its me”… “In my mind what is this witch looking for you wan come sieze my dick again” when i open the door i was shocked i saw olaogun with a elderly man tieing white wrapper which am sure his her dad and he ask OLAOGUN NA THE BOY BE THIS? Chai end of begining of problems ....TO BE CONTINUED ....

DOWNLOAD NEXT EPISODE HERE

zealmatblog

2 comments: