Sunday 3 April 2016

[Story] My Adventure in “Alagboja Village” During My Waec GCE (Part 4 )

DOWNLOAD COMPLETE STORY HERE

I shouted chai i don die she left me and said she will be bak d next day i cried for hours tinking abt how arrogant have killed me later i remember my freind adeyemi his family are related to all this babalawo stuffs i called him Me: bro hwfar i dy hot soup oo Adeyemi: *laufs* egusi or okro soup? Me: menh this is not time for joke i sleep with a gurl here and she told me any man who sleep with her his dick wont work on any lady Adeyemi: Okokan? Me: yes that what she called it Adeyemi: lauf *okobo* (okobo means ur dick cannot perform) Me: pls help me na Adeyemi: have you test it on another lady? Me: nop not yet Adeyemi: ok try it and give me a call *laufssss* …….. I cut the call, fustrated tinking who i wl test my penis on then i pick my phone and check time it 5pm then i surf the net to dowload bluefilm to see weda my dick will raise, I remember bose i sharply quit opera and called bose.. Bose: hi how are u dear? Me: *fake my voice* am fine oooo Bose: so wen wl i cum to greet you Me: can you come and spend a night with me now Bose: ok no problem explain the place for me i wl come by 9pm Me: i explain to her, then she promise to come i stay stare on the ceeling for about 2hours then sarah knock she brought food we eat then asked… Sarah: was wrong with you? Me: i lie and say nothing i jst have headach Sarah: sorry let me allow you to rest i wl come tommorow Me: ok dear… She pack d plate we use in eating plant a kiss on me and left…. Around 9:15pm bose called me and said i should come and pick her outside my compound i came she brought two viju milk out her bag and we drink i touch her on the laps kiss it then claim on her my dick raise lol i was so haappy she suck my dick i ejaculate in her mouth i remove her cloth smoch her boobs suck it i remove her red j-string am about putting my dick it her then something funny happen i can never forget in my live my hard dick fall chaii i don die i say for my mind i kiss her again the dick raise then wen i am abt inserting it e fall then she notice and carry my hard dick try putting it in her virgina then it fall she sout jesus!!!!! Okobo she push me wear her cloth and ran home i cried and call adeyemi… Me: bro my dick raise when am romancing bt wen I wan bang e go jst off “crying” Adeyemi: laufs The gurl you contacted it frm her source of the “okokan charm” is strong Me: what will i do now Adeyemi: you have only 3 option Me: which is? Adeyemi: 1st= You will sleep with a mad woman before three days 2nd= You will carry ”Ayegbami sacrifies” on friday morning 9am you will put the sacrifies object which will cost N6800 inside black pot then wrap it inside black leather for people not to see it and round market with it frm 9am-12am (ayegbami means evil spirit help me) 3rd= you will marry the gurl you contact it from … I will advice you to go for 2 Me: chia i have math on friday, i love pussy bt cant sex a mad woman and cant marry that babalawo pickin Adeyemi: you have to choose 1 before friday which one are you chosing?? To be Continued....

DOWNLOAD NEXT EPISODE HERE

zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment