Sunday 3 April 2016

[Story] My Adventure in “Alagboja Village” During My Waec GCE (Part 3 )

DOWNLOAD COMPLETE STORY HERE

After some hours i regain my self back it already 8pm i pick my phone i saw sarah messages on whatsapp we chat then i told her i love her and she said she was expecting me to say that she said she seen a room near her house N800 per month and she have paid for me i was so happy atleast i can live this witch tommorow i went out buy some snacks eat it went back to bose room and sleep… I woke up the next morning Bose: Good morning Me: morning ma. Bose: am sorry Me: am the one to say am sorry for making the move to sex you Bose: hmmm Me: have rented a room i will be moving today thanks for accomodating me. Bose: is it because of what happen yesterday u want to lif me? Me: nooo ooo Bose: ok sarah called me and ask me whr i am i explain the place for her and wait outside the compound she came with her freind she introduce me to her i told her am emgrin she said her name is Olaogun i was like haa! na die oo which kind name bdis (olaogun = wealth of God of Iron) she said she is the daughter of “Alagboja” Chief priest Me: ok nice meetin you Olaogun: nice meetin you too, i want go and buy some stuffs frm the market Me: ok ooo buy Pop corn for me ooo Olaogun: ok i wl buy it Me: ok wl she waiting…



Me and Sarah pick a cab and went to the room she rented for me she brought a small student bed for me from their house i close the door i kissed her we romance each other i wanted to remove her cloth then she said she is on her period *chai i don die i said for my mind so am gona nurse this raise Dick again* Me: ok Bose: sorry Me: No problem i love you Bose: i love you too let me go home and prepare food for my parent so i can bring some for you Me: ok dear, she left i brought my hard dick and look at it i pity myself and wonder why this is happening to me. Then someone knock i arrange my self and ask who is that then i hear a sweet slow voice said it me olaogun i was suprise then i said come in Olaogun: this is ur popcorn Me: *laufs* i was joking ooo bt thanks i collect it open the leather bag and start eating Olaogun: let me be going Me: noo ooo come and sit down let eat together for my mind *abi u don put ur papa juju* she sat down near me we had body contact then my dick signal Me chia.. Me: can you help me blow my eyes she came near me and blow it i immediately plant a french kiss on her lips i suck it she became weak i sharly remove her cloth then i suck her boobs she morn in enjoyment i remove my erect dick and she said stop before you sex me i want to tell you something i said dont worry after sex we can talk she try to say something but i suck her lips i turn her ass and bang it she shout morn den i release i turn her pussy i put my dick in, it was so tight blood just pop out i did not no she was a virgin then i release inside her pussy she wear her cloth then i asked what she wanted to tell me she said any man that sleep with her his penis wont work on any other lady unless her that it called “okokan” (meaning One Dick) i shout and said i don die

DOWNLOAD NEXT EPISODE HERE

zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment