Sunday 3 April 2016

[Story] MY SEX ADVENTURE IN”ALAGBOJA VILLAGE” DURING MY WAEC GCE PART 2

DOWNLOAD COMPLETE STORY HERE

I tried to control my erect dick bt it was not answering me, bose jst keep laufing i was so disappointed in myself we reach her house and she told the okadaman to stop I wanted to pay bt she insist and payed we went into her room i droped my bag she cooked indomie we ate together no dout Bose is a Good Cook she went out and fetch two bucket of water she remove the purple top she was putting on facing me and gently remove her short skirt remaining only pant and bra omo see shape menh my dick nearly removed from socket bt i sat on the bed and use my two leg to cover it my dick was nearly raising my leg up, she tie her rapper Bose: hope you did not see anything Me: No maa “in my mind” do i look like a blind man to you, b4 i liv this house i most bang this gurl *for my mind ooo* Bose: better *laufs* let me go nd bath Me: ok, some minute later Sarah called and said is this emgrin, how am doing we talked and she said let chat on whatsapp then she cut the call Bose entered Bose: your water is ready anytime you want to bath Me: thanks i wl bath now you are very kind. Then i open my bag brings out my towel i remove my shirt and trouser Bose: Menh see 6pac and big tool guys like you can Banged a lady to death Me: Ladies like you can make Guys Erect till Death Bose: that why u want to tire your trouser when we are on Okada Me: its your fault na Bose: jst go and bath ashawo guy. Me: ok maa i went into their small bathroom thinking on how i will bang Bose. I finish bathing went into the room i saw Bose sitting on the bed tieing only towel i rub my cream and am about wearing my cloth when she said. Bose: pls can you help me rub cream on my back Me: no p “for my mind” the hour has come. for my mind oo. She brought out Caro white cream she lay on the bed and she gave it to me i rub it gentle on her back tinking how i wl get her in the mood to bang. I rub the cream gently then i surmon courage then bring my finger down to her ass she keep queit and pretend as if she did not notice then i move my hands to her big boobs and she did not talk wow e don set bdat oo i said in my mind i turn her kiss her lips, put my tounge on her boobs she morn i suck it for like 8minutes my dick has raise like they add yeast to unbake bread almost tireing my boxer i turn her pussy suck it she scream and morn i play with her pussy for 10min then she pure her juice on my face, i brought out my hard dick to bang her she said stop stop stop i was like are you crazy in my mind i beg her that she should allow me to do even it 1round she said no i wanted to force her then i remenber she is a lagos gurl they can b crazy atimes. Bose stand up wear her cloth i look her with a sad face like person wey lost iphone6, she no even care and went out. my dick was up over erect for like 3hours i pity myself almost crying i jst sat down and nurse my erect dick.

DOWNLOAD NEXT EPISODE HERE

zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment